A complete copy of the position description is available online. To synopsize the position, the selected candidate will:
- Manage the administrative duties of and serve as primary support staff for the Executive Director of Mortar Board
- Prepare resource materials and written correspondence for Mortar Board
- Plan and execute office operations in the areas of development, merchandising and member relations
- Act as office manager, handling finances and reception
- Handle shipping and merchandising and cross-marketing
- Serve as primary contact for chapter reporting and support chapter activities.
To apply, please visit www.jobsatosu.com and search by requisition number 353668. The deadline to apply is Sunday, October 31. The Mortar Board National Office is located in Columbus, Ohio and is an affiliate of The Ohio State University.
- Alicia Notestone, Communications Manager